The Cannabis Industry is Facing Significant Challenges with Pesticide Use
In 2016, the estimated size of the legal US marijuana industry was $7.1B, and is expected to grow to $21.8B by 2020.
Related news articles:
- Health Canada to spot check medical marijuana after tainted pot recall
- Medical marijuana companies face proposed class-action suits over pesticide use
MustGrow's Potential Application for Cannabis Production
MustGrow's product that is used as a pre-plant soil sterilizer and fertilizer will significantly help control the following:
MustGrow's product that is used as a pre-plant soil sterilizer and fertilizer may assist in the control of the following:
MustGrow’s Cannabis Strategy
MustGrow's results from trials on fruit and vegetables bode well for potential use on cannabis:
- 110 trails were utilized to support the control of nematodes and fungus claims.
Currently running cannabis soil trials:
- Infect soil with funguses, aphids, knats, spider mites, nematodes, and other soil born disease and pests that affect cannabis.
Health Canada approval for application on fruit and vegetables:
- Label needs to include cannabis.