Sustainable Plant-Based Biological Solutions
MustGrow is an agriculture biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of natural biological technologies and products from mustard seed for sustainable agriculture. The objective of these technologies is for use as an alternative to banned/restricted synthetic chemicals and fertilizers, for use in organic agriculture, and to help improve soil health.
TSXV: MGRO | OTCQB: MGROF | FRA: 0C0
Plant-based technology platform
MustGrow’s groundbreaking sustainable plant-based biotechnologies are derived from food-grade mustard seed and formulated into a natural organic biocontrol (preplant soil biofumigant, bioherbicide and postharvest food preservation), and soil amendment and biofertility products.
GAME CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES
MustGrow’s technologies deliver superior pest and pathogen control in combination with plant growth and yield benefits available across a broad spectrum of high-value crops and other industries. We are working towards offering our novel solutions in a variety of applications including under biocontrol:
- Preplant soil biofumigant for treatment of soil borne diseases and insect pests;
- Bioherbicide to treat weeds for organic acres and home & garden; and
- Postharvest biopesticide for storage and food preservation.
We are also developing an organic soil amendment technology, under the brand name Terasante™, and formulating potentially new biofertility technologies customized for particular soil applications (“Soil Amendment” and “Biofertility”).
Safe and effective products from nature
By focusing on the use of compounds provided by nature as the natural defence mechanism of the mustard plant and extracting for our specific uses, MustGrow biocontrol technology provides key disease, insect pest and weed management naturally. Our technologies are produced in nature and refined by us. They are natural and organic and free from synthetic chemicals and genetic modification.
Improved production of globally important crops
MustGrow’s technologies have been demonstrated and utilized on a commercial scale and have been proven to provide increased yield, growth and plant vigor whilst delivering nematode and disease control at levels comparable to those obtained from synthetic alternatives.
Rapid time to market
MustGrow’s discovery platform taps into the power of mustard seed to generate, test and commercialize products that improve plant health and yield. As MustGrow’s technologies typically utilize food ingredients that are recognized as safe with well defined and understood safety parameters and minimal concerns, regulatory approvals can be expedited and time to market is often accelerated as a result.
Global synthetic chemistries are being banned or deregistered and need to be replaced
- Consumers are demanding food that is healthy, natural and safe.
- Producers want to use safe products to protect their crops and maximize yields, but they need those products to be effective.
- Regulatory agencies are significantly restricting or even banning synthetic chemistries and fertilizers. This leaves limited alternatives to increase food production for a growing global population.
- AgChem companies are actively investing in more sustainable natural technologies to replace or compliment synthetic chemicals and fertilizers.
- Sustainable farming practices are critical to feed a growing global population on a finite amount of land.
- Protecting the soil, the farmers most important asset, is vital not only for today but for future generations.
100% owned patented Mustard-Derived technology Platform
- Preplant Soil Biofumigant for treatment of soil-borne pests and diseases in multiple crops such as fruit & vegetables.
- Bioherbicide with a unique mode of action for potential use in organic acres, home & garden, and in jurisdictions where glyphosate is out of favour or banned.
- Postharvest Biopesticide for storage and food preservation.
Tight capital structure
- 49.7 million basic shares outstanding.
- 55.6 million shares fully diluted.
- Insiders and advisors own approximately 20% of total basic shares outstanding.
- Strong cash position of C$5.6 million as of May 2023.
MustGrow is developing natural, sustainable technologies for use in agriculture as an alternative to banned/restricted synthetic chemicals and fertilizers; for used in organic production; and for use to help improve overall soil health. These biological technologies include applications in the biocontrol, soil amendment and biofertility markets.
Biocontrols: the Future of Agriculture
BIOCONTROLS: THE FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE MustGrow is one of International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association’s (IBMA) 250+ global member companies. This organization is the voice for biocontrols and fosters a future of agriculture grounded in working with nature and...
MustGrow and Janssen PMP, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, extend exclusive global partnership
Exclusive agreement with Janssen PMP, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, to test MustGrow's mustard-based postharvest food storage preservation technologies for certain applications globally has been extended. Janssen PMP will continue to fund and drive all...
Biotechnology as a Sustainable Solution for Food Security
BIOTECHNOLOGY AS A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR FOOD SECURITY Agriculture biotechnology is a growing frontier, answering the call for solutions to a critical combination: a growing population on a planet that needs more care. Biotechnology is being developed around the...