CSE: MGRO | OTC: MGROF | FRA: 0C0
MustGrow Biologics is an agriculture biotechnology company focused on providing natural, science-based biological solutions to replace synthetic chemicals used in high value crops such as fruit & vegetables and other industries.
Global Synthetic chemistries are being banned or deregistered
- Consumers are demanding food that is healthy, natural and safe.
- Regulators are striving to provide safe products for consumers and the environment and, as such, are deregistering and banning unsafe, harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Producers want to use safe products to protect their crops, but they need to work.
- This is all with a growing global population that will need a safe and environmentally sustainable food supply being produced on a finite amount of arable land.
100% owned patented Mustard-Derived technology
- Natural biopesticide, biofumigant and bioherbicide providing positive soil health and ecological impact.
- Over 100 independent third party studies completed.
- Existing EPA registration on first generation granular technology that had ~C$700,000 in sales as a preplant soil treatment. Now requesting a new EPA registration for a second generation technology that is debulked liquid formulation with increased efficiencies.
- We have shown through third party trials that our technology can compete on efficacy compared to synthetic chemicals, and now, with our more efficient liquid formulation, we potentially can also compete on price.
- Potential to disrupt the existing global agriculture pesticide market estimated at US$65 billion in annual sales.
Tight capital structure
- ~49.2 million basic shares outstanding.
- ~55.1 million shares fully diluted.
- Management and insiders own ~20%.
- As of August 2022, ~C$8.0 million cash on hand.
We set out to add value
Plants from the Brassica species, which musard is apart of, contain an organosulfur compound allyl isothiocyanate (AITC). AITC forms part of the plant’s natural defense system against pests and diseases and is also responsible for the hot and spicy taste associated with these plants.
Our innovative platform allows us to efficiently and effectively extract the compounds that form AITC and bring them back together for broad-based use in agricultural as a biopesticide and biofumigant.
In additon, we have extracted as second compound from the mustard seed, ionic thiocyanate (SCN-), which has systemic bioherbicide (weed killing) properties.
MustGrow has developed novel and proprietary solutions that utilize components of the mustard plant to provide high quality disease, insect pests and weed control. Our technology is truly a platform that is natural and sustainable, providing benefits to the grower, environment and consumer in multiple markets globally.