MustGrow is publicly traded (CSE:MGRO) (OTCQX:MGROF) (FRA:0C0) agricultural biotech company focused on providing natural science-based biological solutions for high value crops, including fruit & vegetable cultivation.
|Basic Shares Outstanding||42,755,496|
|Fully-Diluted Shares Outstanding||50,576,260|
|Insider Ownership (~19%)||7,971,647|
|CSE Average Volume (3 month)||95,830|
|Previous Capital Spent (C$MM)||$13.0|
|Cash Position (C$MM)||$3.2|
Natural Technology Platform with the Efficacy of Synthetic Chemicals
- 100% owned patented mustard-derived technology; harnessing the natural defense mechanism of the mustard seed.
- MustGrow’s natural biological solutions to replace synthetic chemicals used in high value crops such as fruit & vegetables and other industries.
- Regulatory agencies are restricting or banning existing synthetic chemistries leaving limited alternatives.
- Consumers are demanding healthy, natural and organic products.
- Producers want to protect their crops with bilogicals but only if they work -- may bilogicals have as today not met performance expectations.
- Agchem companies are actively investing in more sustainable natural technologies to replace or compliment synthetic chemicals.
- Sustainable farming practices are critical to feed a growing global
population on a finite amount of land.
Technology Platform with Application in Many Markets
Preplant Soil Biofumigant for multiple crops such as fruit, vegetable, turf and ornamental crops.
Bioherbicide with unique mode of action for organic acres, home & garden and jurisdictions where glyphosate is out of favor or banned.
Postharvest Biopesticide for storage and food preservation (F&V, bulk grain, shipping containers and food borne pathogens).
MustGrow Achieves Control of Root-Rot Disease Aphanomyces in Greenhouse Trials Disease control of root-rot Aphanomyces in greenhouse testing across a range of economic rates. Plants treated with MustGrow’s biopesticide were robust in plant and root system health....
MustGrow Investor Webcast Today – Tuesday May 4th at 4:10pm ET SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Canada, May 4, 2021 – MustGrow Biologics Corp. (CSE: MGRO) (OTC: MGROF) (FRA: 0C0) (the "Company", "MustGrow"), an agriculture technology company focused on providing natural...
MustGrow Biologics and Univar Canada Ltd. Subsidiary NexusBioAg Announce Collaborative Field Trials Program in Canada
MustGrow Biologics and Univar Canada Ltd. Subsidiary NexusBioAg Announce Collaborative Field Trials Program in Canada Field Trials to commence for MustGrow’s mustard-derived soil biopesticide in Canada for treatment of Clubroot disease in Canola and Aphanomyces...