MustGrow is publicly traded (TSXV:MGRO; OTCQB:MGROF; FRA:0C0) agricultural biotech company focused on providing natural science-based biological solutions for high value crops, including fruit & vegetable cultivation.
|Basic Shares Outstanding||49,677,755|
|Fully-Diluted Shares Outstanding||55,555,277|
|Insider & Advisor Ownership (~20%)||10,013,422|
|Average Volume (since listing on TSXV)||64,100|
|Previous Capital Spent||C$15,000,000|
Natural Technology Platform with the Efficacy of Synthetic Chemicals
- 100% owned patented mustard-derived technology; harnessing the natural defense mechanism of the mustard seed.
- MustGrow’s natural biological solutions to replace synthetic chemicals used in high value crops such as fruit & vegetables and other industries.
- Regulatory agencies are restricting or banning existing synthetic chemistries leaving limited alternatives.
- Consumers are demanding healthy, natural and organic products.
- Producers want to protect their crops with bilogicals but only if they work -- may bilogicals have as today not met performance expectations.
- Agchem companies are actively investing in more sustainable natural technologies to replace or compliment synthetic chemicals.
- Sustainable farming practices are critical to feed a growing global
population on a finite amount of land.
Technology Platform with Application in Many Markets
Preplant Soil Biofumigant for multiple crops such as fruit, vegetable, turf and ornamental crops.
Bioherbicide with unique mode of action for organic acres, home & garden and jurisdictions where glyphosate is out of favor or banned.
Postharvest Biopesticide for storage and food preservation (F&V, bulk grain, shipping containers and food borne pathogens).
MustGrow Receives Final Approval to List on the TSX Venture Exchange SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Canada, November 9, 2022 – MustGrow Biologics Corp. (CSE: MGRO; OTCQB: MGROF; FRA: 0C0) (the “Company” or “MustGrow”), is pleased to announce that the TSX Venture...
MustGrow Receives Conditional Approval to Up-List to the TSX Venture Exchange SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Canada, October 11, 2022 – MustGrow Biologics Corp. (CSE: MGRO; OTCQB: MGROF; FRA: 0C0) (the “Company” or “MustGrow”), is pleased to announce that it has...
MustGrow and Global Partners Drive Biological Programs Forward Soil biofumigation platform continues to show promising results across multiple continents. Postharvest activities in potatoes, fruits and vegetables have demonstrated initial efficacy and work is...